Misturlandet is a province, formerly an independent country.
A former nation involved in a three-front civil war.
Misturlandet had different types of government during its history before becoming part of TechHearth:
- Federal republic (before elections and conflict) Misturlandet was a federal union of states/provinces with a republican form of government.
- Oligarchic Totalitarianism (after elections and before conflict) after the elections the power was handled by small group of people who shared similar interests and/or had family relations, who regulated nearly every aspect of public and private life. (Regime controlled areas)
- Theocracy (after elections and during conflict, some regions) In some regions the religious elite seized the power and the religious institutions took control making the state and the church become the same entity. Citizens who were clergy governed over the citizens on the seised areas. (Insurgency controlled areas)
- Ergatocracy (after elections and during conflict, before unifying with the stratocratic areas, some regions) In other regions the proletariat, the workers, and the working classes took control of the government and tried to control the society of the taken areas and attempted to create an alternative economy for people and workers. (No faction related at first, joined the Rebellion and became a became a parliamentary government after unifying with the military)
- Stratocracy (after elections and during conflict, before unifying with the ergatocratic areas, some regions) In few regions the military controlled the government; where citizens with mandatory or voluntary active military service, or who had been honorably discharged, had the right to govern, focusing on their military training and physical aspect more than other aspects. (Rebellion controlled areas, became a parliamentary government after unifying with the civilian population)
- Parliamentary Directorial Government (after the ergatocratic and stratocratic areas unified) The parliament was created, watched over the citizens and tried to do its best for them.
Points of Interest
It shares a lake and a river with the neighbouring city of TechHearth.